Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 1

I just created my intro post, which was really just an opportunity to sort out my thoughts about this whole process. I want to keep track of goals I make to keep myself accountable. For me, it's best to start with smaller goals, especially when I'm starting something new. Here it goes...

Wednesday June 29, 2016

  • Begin cleanse 
  • Go to the gym
    • Cardio at least 20 minutes
    • Lower or Upper body machines 
  • Go to bed at a decent hour 
  • No alcohol
  • Drink a lot of water
  • No eating after 7 pm
I realized that these goals will be what I shoot for over the next couple days. I have other goals outside of fitness and health, but I won't post them here. 

I will post tomorrow to see how I did with these goals, and consider revising them for the next day.
#goals #fitnessgoals #fitness #nevergiveup #longwaytogo #anticipation #cleanse #cleansing #seekingsuccess #iwilldothis

No comments:

Post a Comment