Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 3

Today is technically Day 4, but I am updating with results from day 3 (6/29-7/2). You will see the spreadsheet with my measurements, and food/activity tabs. The past few days have been pretty good, except I had a major cheat day already. Yesterday (day 3) I skipped a meal and instead had some unhealthy snacks. I feel regretful about messing this cleanse up already, but I need to just keep going and improving. I have to stay on top of the diet, no unhealthy snacks, no alcohol, and most importantly, exercising at least 4 times this week. Despite having a cheat day, I did update my measurements, and I'm surprised to say that I dropped 1 pound, and lost 10 inches all around. I guess it makes sense, since I'm eating much less and not really drinking. I am about to begin my time of the month, in addition to the cheat day, so I am more bloated than usual. I'm interested in seeing what my measurements look like on day 9. Here are updated pictures. The top row are the pictures I took at the very beginning, and the bottom row is day 3. Just looking at the pictures, I can't notice improvement, in fact, I may look even bigger in the day 3 pictures. #goals #fitnessgoals #fitness #nevergiveup #longwaytogo #anticipation #cleanse #cleansing #seekingsuccess #iwilldothis

No comments:

Post a Comment