Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 6

Today is technically day 6 of my body transformation and cleanse period. I am getting back to a decent start after really screwing up my plan already. There were a lot of 4th of July activities, and I took that as an opportunity to screw myself over and drink, after accomplishing close to 1 week of not drinking. I drank 3 days in a row. I didn't drink the normal amount that I usually do, but I stabbed myself in the back for drinking not only 1 day, but 3 days straight. I can't take it back, but I need to continue to remind myself why I'm doing this and stick to my goals.

Speaking of goals, I have some big ones to meet by Friday. I set a goal to lose 5 pounds by Friday, and to also exercise 4 times this week. I went to the gym today, so that means I need to go every day from now until Friday to meet my goal. Aside from cheating myself over the weekend, I also didn't get in a quality work out, so I need double the amount of effort and diligence to make it to the end of the week successfully.

I'm feeling good, and trying to stay positive despite the regretful weekend I had. I look forward to taking my measurements on Saturday morning to hit my 9 day mark. I'm weighing myself in the morning because I don't trust what the scale says during the day, because it is always different.

I had another goal of signing up for a group exercise class. I picked up the schedule at the gym today, and I'm going to make myself go to one sometime in the next week. On Thursday, I am doing Orange Theory for the first time with my friend. I hope I don't die. I plan to sign up for some more classes after that.

Tomorrow is also the first "cleanse day" that I am doing, which means that I can't have any food or shakes, I just have to drink this vitamin liquid, a few pieces of fruit, and a ton of water. I hope I don't feel like crap! I will need to get my workout in early in the day.

Moving forward from breaking my promises to myself, I'm going to keep reminding myself of this:



#goals #fitnessgoals #fitness #nevergiveup #longwaytogo #anticipation #cleanse #cleansing #seekingsuccess #iwilldothis #workinghard #necessary #improvement #selfimprovement #empowered #iamstrong #defeatingmyvices #lifestylechange #positivevibes #feelinghappy #motivated #fitness #fitnessgoals

No comments:

Post a Comment