Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day 8

I just finished my workout at the gym- I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a speed of like probably 4.4 mph and did about 2.16 miles on there. After that, I did upper body machines, so I did chest, biceps, and all over my back and abs i'm feeling really good right now. I'm proud of myself for getting here and doing the work out but also because I feel really good, and recently I haven't been feeling very good after my workouts.

I think I'm now starting to get to the point where I am enjoying working out which is a really really great thing and I just hope that it continues to be that way. I know that if I keep working out and stick to my cleanse that I'm gonna have the best possible results and I won't have any regrets at the end of the month.

So I just need to get to the gym tomorrow, do some more cardio and legs and then Saturday morning I'm going to take my weight and my measurements and hopefully I'll have reached the rest of the goals that I set out last week.
I weighed myself this morning and I was at 215 lbs., so I'm wondering if that number is going to be different Saturday morning. I'm more excited to see what my measurements look like because I think I am should be at the swimming down.

I just want to remember this feeling that I have right now and that's calm, proud, exerted, hopeful, excited, and just overall very good feeling physically. Yay!

P.S. I also joined a fitness challenge hosted by Beach Body, and I could possibly win some money at the end. It is very motivating, and I'll be keeping up with that as well. 

#goals #fitnessgoals #fitness #nevergiveup #longwaytogo #anticipation #cleanse #cleansing #seekingsuccess #iwilldothis #workinghard #necessary #improvement #selfimprovement #empowered #iamstrong #defeatingmyvices #lifestylechange #positivevibes #feelinghappy #motivated #fitness #fitnessgoals

No comments:

Post a Comment