Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 7


I am just settling in from a day of no eating, working, and therapy. I actually feel pretty good, considering I had to do a complete cleanse today. I'm pretty tired, so I didn't make it to the gym today, leaving me with not having reached the goal I set out for myself last week. I'm not going to beat myself up about not reaching the goal, because I will still come pretty close. I don't think I should exercise on cleanse days anyway.

Friday is approaching quickly and I am really anxious to see the progress I have made so far. I weighed myself yesterday morning, and I rang in at 216, which is 4 pounds less than when I started. I definitely feel better than I did 1 week ago. Although I have my special time of the month, I am feeling less bloated than an average day. The booze put me in a perpetual state of depression and bloating, UGH.

Anyway, just wanted to check in, and make sure that I am coming back to the blog each day to reflect. Here are some pictures that are helping me get through my transition...
I have no idea who this woman is, but DAMN!! I am proud of her for this amazing accomplishment. She is extremely inspirational to me, and shows me that no matter how large (no pun intended) the goal is, it can be reached! It also gives me hope that my stomach can be somewhat flat again one day.....



#goals #fitnessgoals #fitness #nevergiveup #longwaytogo #anticipation #cleanse #cleansing #seekingsuccess #iwilldothis #workinghard #necessary #improvement #selfimprovement #empowered #iamstrong #defeatingmyvices #lifestylechange #positivevibes #feelinghappy #motivated #fitness #fitnessgoals

No comments:

Post a Comment